Friday, April 8, 2016

A Moo-tiful Birthday Card

Hello!! Today's card was made for my sister in-law's birthday. She loves cows so to celebrate her birthday I wanted to make a cow's birthday card... and I really enjoyed creating that cute scene.

¡Hola! La tarjeta de hoy fue hecha para el cumpleaños de mi cuñada. A ella le encantan las vacas, así que, para celebrar su cumpleaños quise hacerle una tarjeta que incluyera una; y realmente disfruté creando esa linda escena.


 
 
 
I created my own sentiment using an alphabet stamp set. I think it's funny and perfect for the theme of the card.
 
Creé mi propio mensaje usando un set de sellos de letras. Es divertido y perfecto para el tema de la tarjeta.
 
 
 
 Here's a close up...
 
Supplies used / Materiales utilizados: 
  • Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, MFT Lemon Drop & Lawn Fawn Ice Blue Twist
  • Stamp set: Lawn Fawn Critters on the Farm, Smitty's ABC's & Happy Wedding; MFT Die-namics Birthday Wishes & Balloons
  • Dies: Lawn Fawn Critters on the Farm, Scalloped Rectangle Stackables & Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
  • Spectrum Noir markers: Grass:CG3, CG4; Bird: CT1, CT4,OR1; Cheeks:FS6; Cow: IG1, IG2, IG6, IG8
  • Copic markers: Fence: E53,E55, E57
  • Ink pads: Memento Tuxedo Black & Love Letter
  • Baker's Twine: The Twinery Stone
 
 
Thanks so much for visiting. Have a great day! 
Hugs,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!