Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Lili of the Valley April Card Challenge

Hello all! A few months ago, I ordered some rubber stamps from Lili of the Valley, an online store from the UK. They have lovely stamps so I encourage you to visit their site.

So, today I'm sharing a card featuring one of their stamps called Flowers For You . Also, I'm entering this card for their April Card Challenge, which consists of making a card using at least 3 of the following colors: aqua, pink, red, ivory and lilac.

For my card I used: aqua, pink, ivory and lilac.



I embellished the card with baker's twine and a heart charm...




I made a small round version of the original card.




Supplies used / Materiales utilizados:
  • Cardstock: MFT Blu Raspberry & Razzle Berry
  • Stamp: Lili of the Valley Flowers For You
  • Dies: Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Scalloped Rectangle Stackables, Circle Stackables, Scalloped Circle Stackables
  • Spectrum Noir Markers: Dog: IG1, IG2,EB1, EB2, FS6 / Flowers: LV1, PL4, CT1, CT4, CG3, CG4 / Bow: BP2 / Grass: CG3
  • Ink pad: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Baker's Twine: The Twinery Caribbean & Orchid


Thanks so much for visiting. Have a great day!
Hugs,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!