Saturday, September 10, 2016

Hoppy Birthday!!

Hello and welcome!!I have a cute and fresh card to share with you today.

First,  I stamped  the cute image  and colored it with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers.
Then, I used distress ink and a sponge dauber to create the sky.

I die cut the image panel using a stitched rectangle die and attached it to a burlap paper panel. Then adhered it to my card base.

I'm sharing this card at Lili of the Valley September Challenge, the theme for this month is: Animals

Here's my card...





Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah) / Burlap Paper (DCWV)
  • Die: Stitched Rounded Rectangles (My Favorite Things)
  • Stamps: Spring Bunny with Daffs (Lili of the Valley) / Sticky Note (Your Next Stamp)
  • Ink pads: Rich Cocoa (Memento) / Jet Black (Ranger Archival Ink) / Mermaid Lagoon (Distress Ink)
  • Markers: CT1, CT4, GB5 (Spectrum Noir) / E00, E11, E50, E53, E55, E57 (Copic) / New Sprout (Memento Dual Marker)

Have a great day and thank you so much for visiting!
Hugs,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!