Today I'm sharing a card I made to play at Muse Card Club Challenge #196.
This week's Muse is Tracey Mcneely. She has created a beautiful clean & simple card, featuring a pink watercolor butterfly and a large sentiment.
- The colors. I used watercolor paper and 3 shades of pink to create the gradient effect.
- The insect (instead of a butterfly I used a ladybug).
- Tracey embellished her butterfly with three Nuvo drops, so instead I used three sequins as embellishments.
- The large beautiful sentiment
I die cut extra wings from vellum and adhered them with small pieces of foam tape to give dimension to my ladybug.
This is Tracey's card:
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
- Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah) / Distress Watercolor Cardstock (Tim Holtz-Ranger) / Black Textured Cardstock (The Paper Studio) / Vellum (Core'dinations)
- Stamp set: Birthday Wishes & Balloons (My Favorite Things)
- Dies: Ladybug (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Ink pad: Jet Black (Archival Ink - Ranger)
- Sequins (Doodlebug Design)