Today I'm sharing a cute and colorful Easter card, featuring two cheerful chicks!!
I used Distress Inks to color the eggs, the 'Easter' letters and the grass. The chicks were colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.
Here's my card...
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
- Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah) / Black Onix (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamp sets: A Good Egg, Easter Wishes (Sunny Studios)
- Dies: A Good Egg, Easter Wishes (Sunny Studio) / Uppercase Handwritten Alphas (Momenta) / Grassy Fields (MFT)
- Ink pads: Mowed Lawn, Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade, Shaded Lilac, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon (Distress Ink)
- Spectrum Noir markers:CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, IB3, BT7, CR8, CR10
- Colored pencils