Today I want to share a pretty and colorful birthday card. It's a simple card to make.
I simply stamped the butterfly using three different color combos to create a rainbow effect in my card. Then, I gold embossed the sentiment on a strip of vellum and... that's it!
Here's my card...
For this card I was inspired by the following challenges:
- Time Out Challenge #80: "Inspired by words": 'When it rains look for rainbows, when its dark look for stars'
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Make a Rainbow
- Seize the Birthday: The "Toppings" option this time is: Vellum
Thank you so much for visiting and have a colorful day!
- Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah)
- Stamp set: Butterfly Trio (Stampendous) / Greetings SC0586 (Hampton Art)
- Ink pads: Lady Bug, Tangelo, Dandelion, Rose Bud (Memento) / Deep Purple (Archival) / Emerald Isle (Ranger Dye Ink) / Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers (Distress Ink) / Versamark Ink (Tsukineko)
- Embossing powder: Princess Gold (Ranger)