Thursday, November 23, 2017

Give Thanks!

Hello and welcome!! Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving.

I made a card to celebrate Thanksgiving (one of my favorite holidays).

The polka dots background, the word 'thanks' and the edge of the leave were gold heat embossed and the pretty colors on that leave were created blending some distress inks.

Here's my card...






I'm sharing this card at:

*Time Out Challenge #97: Inspired by Words

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/11/challenge-97-inspired-by-words.html


Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Raquel

2 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! I love the clean layout of this, the gorgeous leaf really pops from the circle window. Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this clean, modern design and that orange leaf just jumps off the card. And your colouring of the leaf is superb. So glad you joined us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!