Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Darling Daisy

Hello and welcome!!

Today I want to share one of the cards I made for Mother's Day using a beautiful daisy from a stamp set called Darling Daisies from Whimsy Stamps.

I stamped the flower with black ink and then colored it with my colored pencils.
The sentiment  was stamped with Garden Patina Archival Ink and finally I tied a bow using natural twine... Clean & simple beauty!!

Here's my card...



A close-up...



I'm sharing this card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #529: Flowers

Time Out Challenge #109: 'Inspired by Words'  My card was inspired by de words: gardeners and blossom



AAA Card Challenge #115: Inspired by Nature





Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs,
Raquel


Supplies used:
• Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 110lb.
• Stamp sets: Darling Daisies (Whimsy Stamps) / Keep It Simple: Mother Mini (Papertrey Ink)
• Ink pads: Mememto Tuxedo Black / Garden Patina (Archival Ink)
• Colored pencils: Faber-Castell Polychromos
• Twine

4 comments:

  1. So beautifully coloured, love your daisy card. Thanks for playing along with the Inspired by Nature Challenge at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image colored so perfectly. I love the twine too. Just wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out. Please come again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful card. The touch of twine is just perfect!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Raquel! Your colouring is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!